Sunday, January 4, 2009

Moving

I consider this a viable option...

48 hours. Not a Mel Gibson movie or CBS news event, but the amount of time we have left in the motherland. Though we've reached the "I guess if we had to throw everything else out, we'd be okay with just our clothes" stage, we have much left to do. Not entirely sure what to do with the couch, but we have eliminated the "burn it" option, so we're narrowing the choices there. We're also clueless about the sheets and towels - which, as it's own meta - question, makes me wonder where my era of drinking, pizza, and video games went.

Confident we will get this done, mostly because we have a flight to the UK on Tuesday and aren't coming back full time for two years. The movers come tomorrow and then we're off to the staging area. Priority Uno is to get out Internet and Phone up in the UK, so I imagine we'll begin reporting again around Saturday or, if I forget the password, never again. Which would probably be for the best.

Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment